Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tiffany Chocolate Lavender Cake


for a cake that turned out disappointing...
there was some hope for a miracle blessing...
with an attempt of Tiffany Cream Cheese Frosting...
& the salvation taste was absolutely mind-blowing. 




in my previous post of Dairy-free Chocolate Cake, I had completely forgotten to add the sugar but the cake rose impressively well ! so despite the disturbing bitter taste, I decided to freeze it till I get inspired to salvage it. 

so one day, I had some excess tiffany cream cheese whipped cream from a birthday cake trial that my prodigy & I were experimenting (omitted the cream cheese from the final birthday cake). 

I paired up the sugarless cake with the tiffany cream cheese whipped cream & voila there you have that pretty assembly as seen above! but.....

How was it?
absolutely horrible. sugarless lavender chocolate cake & cream cheese whipped cream (overdosed with mango essence) do not complement each other. at all. well, at least we got a pretty picture out of it. 

Verdict




No comments:

Post a Comment